When a baby is born, the responsibility of the parents continues to increase. And first one year is very crucial for them. This time develops their basic which assists to live their life happily in future. So, when they are 1- 12 months you should take some extra care of the child.
Following are some tasks you, as a parent, can apply as a means to take care of child during when they are 1 months to 12 months:
- Sing song to your baby and play different music. This will assist your baby in developing affection for music and will help his sense development.
- Appreciate your baby and give her lots of loving attention.
- speak to your child. They will find your sound soothing and calming.
- Respond when your child makes noises by repeating the sounds and adding different words or sounds. This will assist him to learn your language and use language.
- Understand your baby. This will help her to develop and understand sounds.
- Spend time hugging, cuddling and holding your child. This will benefit him feel attended by you and they will feel safe.
- Play with your infant child baby when she’s active and alert. Monitor your baby closely for signs of being drowsy or fussy so that she can take a discontinuity from playing.
- Amuse your baby with playthings and change her to secure space at the time when she starts moving and grabbing things that he shouldn’t touch.
- Take care of your own bodily, psychologically, and emotionally. Being a parent is easy but parenting can be tough task! It is easier to enjoy your new child and be a specific, loving parent when you are thinking good by your own.
- You can keep them in baby jumper at the time when you can’t take care of child.
Just after a baby turn into part of your family, it is time to ensure that your family is a safe corner. Look all over your home for stuff that could be threatening to your child. As a be getter, it is your task to insure that you actualize a protected home for your baby. It also is necessary that you take the essential steps to ensure that you are mentally and physically ready for your new born baby. A few more tips about care of child to keep your baby protected and safe:
- Make sure you always put your baby to sleep on her back to prohibit unusual infant death.
- Save your baby and family from second hand smoke. Never permit anyone to smoke in your resident.
- Put your child in a back-facing car seat in the back seat while he is going in a car.
- Never shake or strongly wave your Child― New babies have very fragile & weak neck tissues & muscles that are not yet capable to support their heads. If you move your child in a very strong manner, you can destruct his brain or even cause destruction of his life.
- Don’t permit your child to play with any material that might cover her face.
- Do not carry hot liquids or foods close to your baby or at the time of holding them.
- Vaccines, antiseptic are very much important to care for your child’s health and safety. Because children can get serious diseases very easily, it is so much important that your child get the right shots at the right time. Talk with your child’s doctor to make sure that your child is up-to-date on her vaccinations.
- Breast milk meets all your baby’s urgency for about the first 6 months of life. When your child’s age is between 6 and 12 months of age, your baby will learn about new tastes and textures with healthy solid food, but breast milk should still be an important source of nutrition.
- Feed your baby deliberately and calmly and quietly, encourage your child to crack new aroma but without force, and supervise deeply to understand if he’s still hungry.
- Feeding breast milk is the natural way to feed your baby, but it can be challenging. If you need help.
- Keep your baby operative, effective. She might not be capable to run and play like the “big kids” just yet, but there is a lots she can do to keep her little arms and legs moving throughout the day. Let them to get down the floor to move as this helps your baby become strong, learn, and explore.
- Do not keep your baby in swings, strollers, bouncing seats, and exercise saucers for a long time.
- Limit screen time to a lowest. For babies smaller than 2 years of age
The above issues should be maintained strictly to take care of child.