Best Castor Oil for Hair:
In recent years Castor Oil is considered to be one of the main elements for spurring hair growth. Its popularity is increasing among those people who are losing their hair and want to grow hair. Because it’s used for hair growth is increasing day by day. With the regular use of Castor Oil, Hair growth can be boosted by three to five times. So, People are getting confident day by day and depending on this oil for growing their health.
This article will discuss in details about Best Castor Oil for Hair.
Best Castor oil as a remedy for hair loss and a remarkable ingredient for hair re-growth cannot be denied. It works like magic for hair loss and treats the scalp amazingly. It not only increases your hair growth but also your hair will become thicker with regular use.
Castor oil not only increases hair growth but also it helps to make the hair thicker within a few months of use.
Castor oil is thick oil but at the time of applying it to your hair, it will absorb too fast. You can barely even feel it there or see it till you use a lot of castor oil in your hair.
Castor oil is derived from castor plant and it is very rich in Omega 6 and Omega 9 and it is very high in vitamin E and moreover, it is an antifungal and antibacterial oil.
Benefits of Castor oil for Hair Growth:
- The most important castor oil benefit for hair is, it helps to grow your hair. It assists to increase blood circulation in your follicles and that assists the hair to grow faster than normal rate. But I can share one of the technique I follow in this case and that is, “ I take a little bit of oil and warm it up and then use it to my scalp” to get the blood circulation go.
- Another benefit of castor oil for hair is”it moisturizes dry and Brittle hair. Castor oil is humectants which fundamentally mean it locks in moisture in the hair. So, it changes the look and feels of hair quickly as soon as you apply it in your hair. Always try to use castor oil in tiny quantity. Because it is so thick.
- It helps to pick in eyebrows, so if anyone has sparse eyebrows then this will work amazingly. You just take a little bit of castor oil in every night before going to sleep and try applying it in your eyebrows area. It will change the look of your eyebrows within a couple of weeks. You will see the eyebrows growing in thicker form and more hair growing in. so you can shape it in the form as you like.
- Castor oil helps to grow the eyelashes. Because it stimulates follicles. This is really a great way to grow out your eyelashes. In every night, before going to sleep, just close your eyes and apply it to the roots of your eyelashes and within a few weeks, you are going to start noticing that, they are growing in and they are growing thicker and your eyelashes will be a little bit each trend.
- It makes the hair look and feels thicker as it locks in moisture. It makes every single strand feel like plumped. Castor oil also makes the hair rich and dark. Moreover, Castor oil prevents split ends.
- Castor oil can use a leave-in Mix a couple drops of Castor oil with a leave-in conditioner and then apply it all over the hair. Moreover, use a tiny bit of oil and then apply it to like the ends of the hairs. Sometimes even at the roots. If you use a tiny bit, it will make your hair look much thicker and it will also give you a lot of texture. The whole time that you have it on is healthy.
- It gives your hair noticeable shine. When you apply this as a hair mask throughout hair then leave it on for a while either like a couple of hours or overnight after that you wash it off. You notice a change in the shine of your hair. It is a bit more shiny and glossy.
- It helps to balance the PH level of the scalp. When the PH of the scalp is not balanced, then you will get boring stuff like dandruff, dry scalp etc.
- It makes your hair smoother. Castor oil has antioxidant which enhances keratin in the hair. It helps your hair with the frizz. It trims the hair. It makes it smooth.
- It also helps you maintain your natural hair color. It prevents getting gray. Because it prevents the pigments of the hair from being gray faster. So it is really a good way to use castor oil, to prevent your hair from going gray if that is something you like.
How to use Best Castor oil for hair growth:
As best Castor Oil Benefits for Hair is undeniable so, we should know the proper way to use it in our hair. As Castor oil is thick in nature so you can mix it with coconut oil, olive oil, Jojoba oil to reduce its thickness. The ratio can be half and half. Utilize your fingers or a brush to begin applying it to your scalp with circular motions. This message in a gentle manner increases the blood circulation, rejuvenates the hair and stimulates hair growth. After using Castor oil in your hair, wrap your hair in a warm towel and leave it for two to eight hours. You may also leave it overnight. This will give the oil enough time to penetrate the follicles and hydrate your scalp and hair thoroughly. Wash the hair as usual manner using shampoo and conditioner. Make sure you rinse all the oil out of your hair.
Not only for hair, Castor oil is also helpful for overall health. You can also find health Benefits Castor oil from this article.
Find the Best Castor Oil for hair: to buy the best Castor oil for the hair you can visit this link.