Castor oil is produced from the seeds of a plant called Castor plant. Normally it has no color or the color is pale moreover it smells bad. Castor oil is used to assist our hair and skin for so many years.The benefits of Castor oil cannot be mentioned in words.
In present times, Castor oil is considered to be main ingredients for many beauty care products. The people around the world have started apprehending the benefits of Castor oil. The reason behind its widespread use is Castor Oil is full of Ricinoleic acid. This acid is an unsaturated omega-9 fatty acid and hydroxyl acid which reduces swelling and destroys bacteria.
Moreover, Castor oil is filled with vitamin E, minerals, proteins and so many other nutrients which are very beneficial to skin and hair. But, if you want to get the most help from Castor oil then try to use the Castor oil derived from natural source. It is ought to be cold pressed, pure and virgin. Before you use Castor oil on your skin try it on a small patch of your skin. Those who have allergy problems must ensure that they are not allergic to Castor oil.
Castor oil is extremely beneficial for skin complexion and hair to restructure but people want to avoid it. But one should have this knowledge that this oil is one of the best options if you are looking for cheap and all natural solution to solve your skin and hair problems. Castor oil can be used for different things as well.
Benefits of Castor oil:
- Reduces Wrinkles: Castor oil bears the quality of natural moisturizer so it has the capability of reducing the signs of crow’s feet, fine lines, and It has the capacity to get into the layers of skin so easily and so it hardly clogs the pores. It can also reach deep into the skin to provide nutrients. It also has the power to debilitate the symptoms of blemishes and scars on your skin. To utilize, rub some drops of Castor oil on your skin gently in a circling motion each night just before going to sleep. You should do it for four to six months to get the cherished look your wish.
- Increases hair growth: Castor also plays a great for the growth of hair. It assists to deeply condition your hair and thicken the hair strands. This will leave you with a beautiful and shiny head of thicker hair. This is due to ricinoleic acid with Castor oil. And it helps even out the acid level of the scalp. It reduces the risk of dandruff, split ends and hair breaking. Use warm castor oil into your hair root, scalp and hair before going to bed. Wash it away in the morning and dow this two times a week.
- Thickens Eyebrows and Eyelashes: As castor oil is a follicle-stimulating and nourishing oil, it can assist you if you are attempting to thicken your eyebrows and eyelashes. Castor oil contains protein, vitamins and Fatty acids that feed the hair follicles nutrients and assist your hair to grow. Dip a cotton swab in castor oil and rub it into your eyebrows every night before going to bed. Keep doing it until your eyebrows reach a thickness you like to have.
- Castor oil is considered as a great lotion for dry skin: The reason is, it can get so deep into the human skin, and it is simply awesome for treating dry, flaky skin patches. Because castor oil has a lot of fatty acids which helps the skin to stay healthy and glowing and assists with skin conditions like dermatitis which can cause very rough dry skin. Castor oil also assists to make elastin and collagen which has the power to push off aging signs and keeps the skin look young. Mix an even amount of castor oil and coconut oil and start rubbing it into the area of dry skin. Wait for 20 to 30 minutes and after that go for taking shower. Do this every day.
- Treats and Brittle and cracked nails: This oil is also very good for treating weak and cracked nail. The different vitamins and minerals in this oil help the nails grow and make them stronger. Also, due to its antifungal properties, it lessens the risk of fungal infection. Just put a drop of pure castor oil on every nail then rub it into your nail. You can do this every day before going to sleep.
- Soften calluses: As Castor oil is such kind of thick oil it is a great moisturizer. It assists to soften calluses by treating the dry, rough skin. When put on the hurt area, it helps to build up the moisture and add softness. It is also beneficial for treating comps and dry and cracked heels.
- Prevents stretch marks: If you use castor while pregnancy, it can stop stretch marks from forming. It works as humectants, by helping your skin keep in moisture and keep the elasticity. The fatty acids in it also help the skin create tissues to better the skin’s strength and texture.
- Soothes Sunburn: As Castor oil is very soothing, and helps bring down swelling, it is very good for treating sunburns. The Ricinoleic acid in it will defend any blisters from sunburns. Castor oil is also excellent for treating hyper-pigmentation and can clear the skin of spots and marks.
- Repairs Split Ends: To manage split ends, it’s very important to deeply condition your hair. It helps bring in moisture and betters on the whole health of your hair. It is a good alternative for deep conditioning.
Castor Oil for Hair Growth:
Castor oil is an organic vegetable oil which is obtained by pressing the seeds of the castor oil plant. It is greatly beneficial for external application on hair, skin, and nails. It can completely assist to hair re-growth also. This oil holds organic elements that stop hair loss and increase hair growth and it is perfect for both men and women for utilization. A huge percentage of castor oil contains ricinoleic acid. It is considered to be one of the necessary amino acids required by the human organs. Moreover, it is an omega 9 fatty acid which can penetrate into the pores of the skin and hair follicles by providing nourishment, enabling the hair follicles to recover.
Another benefits of Castor oil is it will return the scalp to the optimum PH level, cure acne and dandruff. The easiest way to utilize Castor oil on the hair is to massage it thoroughly over the scalp and in the area where the hair follicles reside. Due to the process of the message will also enhance blood circulation, making them more probability to produce hair. One can also make his/her own Castor oil formula by only a few ingredients and less effort. You will require:
3 tablespoons castor oil.
One tablespoon jojoba oil.
Three drops of essential oil-choose one peppermint, rosemary, tea tree.
Pour the elements into a glass shaped bottle and shake them till they are properly mixed. After that, pour a few drops in your hands and work the mixture through the scalp. But you must ensure that each part of the scalp is reached.
When your scalp is covered, then push extra oil to ends of hair and leave the mixture on for around 20 minutes. After that, get your hair washed with an organic shampoo and dry your hair possibly not with a hairdryer.
Within shortest time, you will notice an improvement in your hair: it is already started getting silkier and shinier. In the very first some weeks, use it at least three to four times each week.After experiencing results, switch treatment to once in a week.
What type of Castor is suitable for hair?
While you start shopping around for best Castor oil for the hair, you can notice that there are many types and these may be confusing also. There is regular Castor oil; natural Castor oil and Jamaican black Castor oil all are present on the shelves and on your favorite on-line store.
First of all, you want to ensure you are buying natural castor oil meant for using as cosmetic. And Never use and industrial grade oil that is sold from an automotive stall. They are one kind of lubricants that contain dangerous chemicals. Natural oil is derived by cold pressing from the castor plant. It will be colorless or light yellow in appearance. I would like to request you to buy organic castor oil for additional assurance that you place the best element on your skin which is free from pesticides and harmful additives. One hundred percent natural castor oil is the best and safest for hair and skin.
Jamaican black oil is also an admired choice for developing hair re-growth. Though natural castor oil which has a pale yellowish and colorless quality, Jamaican castor oil is of dark color. This is due to it contains impurities.
To make Castor oil the Castor beans from the Castor plant are cold pressed at an extreme pressure to derive the oil out. When it is cold pressed it manufactures the pale yellowish color. When the oil is of light color, it contains a lesser amount of impurities. Dark Castor oil gains its color from the ash of Castor beans that are being roasted. These ashes create impurities within the oil. This creates a mix of ash and oil. So the oil is not hundred percent oil. These are basically the two main differences between cold pressed Castor oil and Jamaican black Castor oil. In all other aspects, they still contain the same characteristics.
Benefits of Castor Oil for Eyes:
Castor oil was widely used in ancient Egypt and later on adopted as a medicine in Persia and China. Because they understand the benefits of Castor oil very well. It is thought that around 400 BC the ancient Egyptians used this oil to burn lamps. According to many reports, Cleopatra used this awesome oil the brighten the whites of her eyes. It was in the seventeenth century that, castor oil made is a path to America and Europe. For several years, the fame of castor oil has increased significantly in the universe of natural remedies for being an excellent cathartic, laxative and purgative medicine. Even many celebrities like Britney Spears and Angelina are huge fans of the magical restorative oil.
Treats Dry eyes: Benefits of Castor oil for Eye is noteworthy. Castor oil is one of the best natural treatment for dry eyes. For a safe and organic cure for this situation, one should use castor oil eye drops. It supplies the lubrication that our eyes require to make sure they always remain moist. Dry eyes can cause other serious eye problems such as keratoconjunctivitis sicca, So it is important to treat it as early as possible. You can quickly acquire relief from the discomfort that comes with the problems.
Treats Cataracts: Another benefits of Castor oil is known to be it as an effective remedy for dissolving early cataracts. Experts recommend a drop of this oil in each eye every night before going to bed. One should use it before sleep as this oil clouds vision for a while; hence it is the safest to use it at night. Depending on how developed the situation is, cataracts take about 2 to 6 months to disappear. But remember that, do not use castor oil that is made for baths or oil packs.
Relieves Inflammation: Inflammation around the eyelids can be cured with the use of castor oil. It also assists in reducing burning sensation, swelling, and redness that occur when your eyes are inflamed. Just apply pure castor oil on your ring finger and spread it around the eyelids, by making sure to apply it well to areas which look inflamed and reddish.
Boost hair growth around the eyes: By applying castor oil locally around the eyelashes and eyebrow can stimulate hair growth. It will provide thick and dark eyelashes and eyebrows. This oil can also be effectively used to manage ingrown and inverted eyelashes and gain relief from irritation in and around your eyes.
Prevents Dark Circles and wrinkles: By gently messaging the skin around the eyes regularly with Castor oil can assist to keep the skin around the eyes soft and smooth. It also assists in preventing dark circles and wrinkles. Blood circulation is boosted with the application of the awesome oil by giving you a flawless skin. You can prevent crow’s feet and other signs of aging from showing around the eyes the assistance of the oil.
Prevents Eye infection: Another benefits of Castor oil is it helps to prevent Eye infection. Castor oil can be used against bacteria. Castor oil can be used as eye drops as a natural treatment for bacterial eye infections like conjunctivitis. Instead of using medicated eye drops, one should definitely use this oil as it is safe and provides many other benefits to the eyes simultaneously.
How to use Castor oil to remove cataracts and improve vision: According to definite statistics from USA academy of ophthalmology, there are as many as 24.4 million individuals above the age of 40 who have cataracts. So, we are discussing an alternative treatment system by which you can learn to do just that. Though cataracts are most commonly a health issue amongst the elderly people, in recent times more and more young age individuals or persons are being found with this disease. The main two causes for this degenerative eye condition are free radical damage and oxidative damage.
It is the clouding in and individual’s eye which results in poor and foggy vision particularly at night. There may even be some cases where cataracts lead to blindness by the course of time. The risk of cataracts is heightened by insufficient levels of antioxidants. One can either delay or completely avoid cataracts surgery by maintaining their glutathione levels high. This is considered to be most important antioxidant in our body. So, any food which is enriched with high antioxidants can assist us naturally treat and avoid cataracts as well as any other vision problems. Though cataracts are at an advanced stage, surgery seems to be the best treatment option, for cataracts still in an early stage. One should stock up on several natural ingredients which may very well assist to solve them.
Castor oil has many uses other than helping eliminate cataracts. It can also treat farsightedness and nearsightedness, dry eyes, conjunctivitis and muscular degeneration related to age. Once one realizes that the main reason for most of the eye problems is oxidation, he/she would know the best way to prevent such problems from ever happening in the first place is to reach out towards antioxidants abundant foods. Practitioners of holistic health have been using Castor oil to reverse cataracts, improve vision, and much more. But the patient needs to be extra cautious not to use the wrong kind of oils that may have negative effects on the eyes and health.
How long does Castor oil take to work?
Castor oil is not considered to be a quick hair fix as the time required to naturally grow the hair. It takes some time for the hair follicles to improve and increase hair growth. Normally more person grows a quarter and half inches length of hair each month. Hair growth is faster during winter season then it grows slowly in the hotter seasons.
Side effects of Castor Oil:
Though benefits of Castor oil is multidimensional but it has some side effects too. As we know that, Castor oil is the most popular and most powerful supplements which really work like wonder for hair growth and thickness. It helps to get rid of split ends and makes the hair to shine again. Castor oil helped thousands of people to regain their lost hair and that is the main reason most people use it regularly. Many people recommended it due to the positive benefits of Castor oil they received.
Before four to five years ago, people could buy Castor oil easily from online or offline. It could hardly go wrong. As it’s popularity has increased remarkably the situation has been changed. A number of companies have noticed the new hot hair oils out there and a lot of stores are now filled with low-quality Castor substitute products which come mostly from China which only contains a tiny amount of real Castor oil. Only enough so that, they can legally put the name Castor on the bottle.
These kinds of fake product do not provide any positive results and they really mislead women. Herewith I am mentioning three simple tips that will assist you to make a wise decision and help you find the real Castor oil which is going to deliver the cherished results you would dream about. These tests have been multiple times and they can never lead you astray thus you can buy the perfect choice.
So considering above discussion we can understand that, Benefits of Castor oil cannot be so tiny. it has widespread use. All of us should make the habit of using Castor oil considering the benefits of Castor oil.