Asthma is a well-known disease, which restrains the lungs’ airway. When we breathe, the air enters the lungs with various branches of the airway and then comes out. In case of asthma patients, these pathways of wind movement become narrow and sensitive. As a result, it becomes difficult to breathe.
Mr. David, Associate Professor of Medicine Department of Stockholm Medical College and Hospital, said that most of the asthma is seen for allergic reasons. Children are more vulnerable to asthma. In the winter, children with asthma suffer more problems. It is easily controllable if the doctor advises.
Mainly there are three reasons:
- Inflammation of different respiratory tract infections and inflammation of the airway.
- The muscles around the airway are compressed, so the winding path becomes narrow.
- The effect of stimulants is rich in mucous gluten cough from the respiratory gland and is stored in the airway. As a result, the airway stops. As a result of which there are a short wind and a breathless state during the flow of the narrow airway.
What causes asthma or how it starts?
Starts from infancy and continues to be related to blood relatives or to a genealogy.
In several cases, asthma assault may start. For example mites, dust or spray, cigarette or other smoke, pollen or flowers, animal feather, hairy toy, fungus spores, changes in weather, cold, special diet, some medicines such as aspirin, penicillin Etc., any chemical substances used in the industries, physical exertion or exercise etc. Nowadays, the rate of asthma in children is increasing day by day for the contaminated air.
Signs or symptoms
* Tightness in the chest, shortness of breath, that is not enough to breathe in the lungs.
* Feel hard to breathe and leave.
* The sound of bamboo inside the chest
* Frequent dry cough, the lower part of the throat, and the bottom and middle part of the two ribs, breathing in and out of sleep, feeling sleepy, and feeling breathless. These symptoms usually increase at night.
There are various types of medicines. Usually, two types of medicines are used. Quick comfortable medicines or bronchodilators, which inhibit the contraction of the airway and ease the respiratory fast.
* Infusion of respiratory healing medication is given. Preventive medicines work slowly and protect the airway from the contraction and inflammation of the airway. Preventive medicines help keep asthma under control.
* Along with medication, it is possible to keep the patient healthy for a long time with the vaccine.
* A child is sensitive to different triggers or stimulants. If the child has asthma, it is very important to know the baby’s asthma triggers and avoid them as far as possible.
* Stay away from the cold in winter.
* Wash the old clothes thoroughly before wearing.
* Do not forget to wear dirt, mite, etc.
* Children of asthmatic children should not smoke. Because cigarette smoke may also cause asthma.
* It is important to be careful about whether the food has an effect on the baby’s asthma. If there are a child’s asthma problems when eating special meals, then these foods cannot be given to the child.
Encourage the child to stay clear all the time. Please forbid him to play with dust, animals, hairy toys.
* Encourage the child to do general exercises according to the doctor’s advice.
* If the doctor advises and if treated, asthma can be kept under control and a pleasant, working life can be done. The benefits of childhood can be found in the treatment of long periods of time, and symptoms of asthma will disappear, there may be slight symptoms during the day. You can sleep peaceless during the night without any trouble. Ever learning will not be a problem. There will be no interruption in physical activity.
Asthma is not contagious to that extent. It is not like a cold cough, it does not spread to one person easily. If there is a risk of child asthma being attacked by breast milk in the mother’s asthma. It is likely to be inherited.
When the child goes to school, tell the teacher about his asthma problem, discuss with the teacher about the symptoms of baby asthma. Keep the child with the necessary medicines during school or travel.